New Member Information
- Class reservations recommended, especially for first time students, but not required. Groupon, Classpass, and Peerfit students must pre-register or be prepared to pay for class when they arrive. The reservation comes from an outside source, the only way we see it on our end is if you pre-register at least 20 minutes before our class start time or we will not receive your reservation on our end.
- To prepare your body for class, we recommend drinking water equal to half your body weight in ounces starting 24 to 48 hours in advance. Do not eat heavy meal within 2 hours of practicing. If you need something, a light snack or piece of fruit should be sufficient.
- All students will be asked to sign a waiver form if they have not already done so.
- Clothing: Women – sports bra with or without tank top and capris or yoga shorts; Men – shorts with or without tank top. Basically, lightweight non-restrictive clothing that allows you to stretch and move in 105 degrees. Make sure bathing suit parts fully covered.
- Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to class start time. Our door opens 15 minutes prior to class start. Due to the nature of this yoga and the beginning breathing to set up the tone of your class, we do not allow late entry. Please be early, if you are on time, you are late to class.
- Sign in at the front desk when you arrive.
- This yoga can be practiced every day. We recommend you come at least two or three times per week a minimum during your first month of unlimited yoga to maximize the benefits of this yoga series.
- If you have questions about our classes, please ask our staff or certified teachers before or after class.
- Please familiarize yourself with out studio. Welcome to our family!
Come prepared to have fun and remember you are empowering yourself today by stretching, sweating, and refocusing. Your goal for your first class is to stay in the room.
Try Us Out
$59 FIRST MONTH PASS
FIRST CLASS TIPS
Arrive 15 to 30 minutes before class to sign in and settle down. Avoid racing to relax.
Please remove shoes upon arrival. Build your barefoot balance and help us keep the studios clean.
The hot room is a sanctuary for quiet escape and meditation. Please talk and socialize in the lobby.
Tune in to the verbal cues from our instructors. Listen carefully and hear new insights every class.
For hot yoga classes, acclimating to the heat might take you several classes. At first, simply stay in the room to succeed!
Arrive to class well-hydrated. In hot classes, try to wait for the teacher’s signal before taking a sip.
Unplug and focus. Remember to mute your phone when you arrive. Leave your phone outside of the yoga room.
A place for deep breathing, the yoga room should be free of strong odors. No perfume please.