The Announcement You’ve Been Waiting For!!!
We re-opened 5/18! Yeah! There are a few things you need to know as we go forward, your safety and our staff’s safety is our main goal!
- You must use our App or website to sign up for classes. This is how you can secure your spot in class. If you show up at studio, there’s NO guarantee of getting in class if you are not signed up already. We have 20 spots marked in the room with proper social distancing requirements. Doors will open 15 minutes prior to class & lock 15 minutes after class.
- Please stop at desk, confirm your reservation & take temperature, below 100 allowed in the studio.
- While in lobby & common area, mask needed. You can take it off when you are in yoga room on your mat ready to start class. Everyone must stay 6 feet apart at all times.
- All breathing while in room will be Closed Mouth breathing (only way to prevent use of mask during class). We will teach you how.
- ONLY items allowed in STUDIO – your own mat, towel, water only (no towel / mat rentals or props available – no exceptions). All personal items must be locked in your cars – no purses or any personal items allowed in the studio or building. We have an area marked by yoga room door for your shoes, keys & phone.
- No use of cubbies or showers. You must come in dressed & ready to go into yoga room. No option to change or shower when done. Employee rest room is available. You will need to put mask back on & leave after class.
- No shows will be charged $10 on sold out class, if cancelled less than 1 hour prior to class start.
- We will continue to offer Zoom Live classes for those of you who cannot make it to studio, have underlying health conditions, or are uncomfortable getting out yet. Sign up on our schedule for Zoom class, link will be emailed to email on account, 1 hour prior to class.