Saturday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Training Day Agenda
8:00 – 11:00 Lecture /Classroom Time/Teaching
11:00 – 1:00 Break/Discussion/Lunch
1:00 – 3:00 Lecture/Classroom Time/Teaching
3:00 – 3:30 Break
3:30 – 5:30 Lecture /Classroom Time/Teaching
5:30 – 6:00 Break
6:00 – 7:30 Yoga Practice
Outside of weekend training, trainees will need to complete an additional 20 (90) minute classes.
What you will learn
- Proper alignment, benefits, modifications of each pose
- Foundational anatomy and physiology
- Yoga history and philosophy
- How to deepen your own personal practice
- To speak and teach clearly with confidence
- How to add value through customer service and help studio owners grow their business.
- The business of yoga.
- The lifestyles and ethics for yoga teachers.
Student will receive a full refund (less $500 deposit) if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the the start of the training program.
Deposits are non-refundable.
No refunds will be made after program start date