Saturday, July 22
Masterclass 10:00 AM to Noon
Posture Clinic Workshop 12:30 to 2:30 PM
RATE $65 for Both Sessions, or $35 each!
We are excited to announce that one of the world’s leading and most experienced teachers of Bikram Yoga, Los Angeles based Laju Choudhury, the daughter of two well-known yogis, will hold a special Masterclass & Workshop at AHYW on July 22nd. For anyone who loves hot yoga fashion, also check out Laju’s yoga gear pop-up sale featuring items from her ‘Laced by Laju’ collection on the same day!
For All Levels, Beginners & Up!
The Masterclass & Posture Workshop is a must-attend event for anyone looking to improve their practice. A special 2-hour Masterclass will be followed by an immersive 2-hour Key Postures Workshop, both led by Laju, who is bound to inspire you with her deep knowledge and love of the original groundbreaking series. All levels, including (and particularly) beginners, are welcome to attend both the Workshop and the Master Class!
Laju offers a wealth of experience and knowledge about the yoga and will share valuable insights and details about 10 Key Postures and the Bikram series in general. You will come away inspired and enlightened, with great tips how to improve your postures and can expect to gain lots of new insights into the yoga, even if you’ve practiced for years.
A 2-hour Bikram Master Class will begin our morning, during which you will receive hands-on corrections, adjustments, and explanations.
After a 30 min break, a 2-hour Posture workshop will begin which is an excellent foundations workshop suited to all levels. Postures will be explained and demonstrated in detail to help you improve your alignment and depth.
It will book up fast, so reserve your space now! You don’t want to miss this special event!
Benefits of This Workshop
- Take your practice to the next level with insider tips & techniques that can be applied easily to gain more mobility, stability, and depth in your postures.
- Explore 10 key postures of the Bikram series in detail, including the proper set up and execution, as well as benefits and purpose of those postures.
- Receive hands-on corrections and key tips to improve your flexibility, alignment, balance, and strength.
- Watch demos and ask questions in a safe and fun environment.
- Participate in an extended master class following the workshop to apply your new knowledge.
- Learn from one of the World’s most senior instructors of Bikram yoga.
- ALL welcome, Beginners to Advanced
Take this rare opportunity to join Laju’s Workshop & Masterclass at AHYW.